3 tips on brewing delicious tea
- 1.Take control of the water temperature
- The most important thing to consider is the water temperature.
If you remember these differences due to temperature, it can come in handy.
High temperature = Sharp bitterness and strong scent
Low temperature = Smooth sweetness and flavor
- 2.Change the temperature based on the type of tea
- If you are using refined green tea to enjoy flavor and sweetness, brew slowly with water at 50 - 60℃ (2 minutes).
If you are using green tea to enjoy refreshing scent and flavor, brew quickly with water at 70 - 90℃ (1 minute).
- 3.Get to the last drop
- The last drop is packed with flavor. After pouring the first batch, if there’s still water in the pot, the second batch will become bitter. If you get to the last drop, the second batch will taste great too.